Saturday, May 16, 2015

Conversation

Interview with Author – Augustine Sam

BY BOOK GOODIES 
   

What inspires you to write?
Since I started writing at a very young age, I’d say that what inspired me to write was my first literature textbook in school, which coincidentally, was a novel set in the port city where I grew up. It was the story of a one-eyed, shabby, old man, who spent his days at the harbor contriving different kinds of mischief that enthralled the local population. I had seen him at the harbor a few times when I was a kid. So, reading about him in the literature textbook triggered my fascination with storytelling and gave me a whole new insight into how the written word can actually capture reality ...
http://bookgoodies.com/interview-with-author-augustine-sam/

No comments:

Post a Comment